Ho'opono Healing Massage
P.O. Box 959
Hau'ula, Hawaii 96717
Stacey Ikaika's cell: (808) 382-3875
Read or write a review on both my Yelp and Google Pages:
Yelp Page - Click Here
Google Reviews - Click Here
Like us on Facebook: Facebook Page - Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Instagram Page - Click Here
11:00 AM to 7:00 PM, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday.
Closed on Wednesdays & Sundays
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
In Hau'ula, between Punalu'u and La'ie
Two miles from the Polynesian Cultural Center and BYU
Fifteen minutes from Turtle Bay
Thirty five minutes from Hale'iwa, Waialua & Kane'ohe
Ten minutes from Kahuku & Ka'a'awa
Sixty minutes from Kailua, Waimanalo, Honolulu, Downtown, Waikiki, Pearl City, Ewa Beach, Mililani, & Wahiawa
Gift Certificates available!
Rates for all modalities:
60 minutes for $80
75 minutes for $100
90 minutes for $120
120 minutes for $160
Hot Pack Therapy: Add $10 to treatment cost.
Click on modalities above for a detail description.
Out Calls (I come to you): Two people minimum. Add $40 for travel costs
"Rent" a Massage Therapist for events. See "Modalities" tab for a description.
- 2 hours minimum
- Six people || 20 mins each || $30 per person
- Eight people || 15 mins each || $25 per person
- Travel costs: $40
- Gratuity not included
Specialty Treatments Plans
Acute and Chronic Treatment Plan
Do you have chronic or persistent pain, tension, or restricted motion in your body? After six years as a massage therapist I’ve learned it almost always takes more than one massage session to heal. So commit and invest in your health. Take your life back and regaining balance and harmony! Schedule three weekly visits and pay up front, for either 90 or 120 minute sessions (which include hot pack therapy) and save $45. Don’t suffer any longer. Get control of chronic, persistent pain. Don’t accept as normal the discomfort and restricted motion of an injury.
Pay in full for three treatment sessions:
3 sessions 90 minutes each $390 - $45 = $345
3 sessions 120 minutes each $510 - $45 = $465
Body Tune-Up Treatment Plan
Using a blend of Thai Yoga, Lomilomi, Hot packs and Myofascial Therapy, trigger point therapy we will work your muscles, ligaments, tendons and connective tissues to realign your bones and joints, which will give you more flexibility, more mobility, more balance and better posture. 75 or 90 minutes sessions available.
75 minutes for $110
90 minutes for $130
120 minutes for $170
The Two-Part Ultimate-Deluxe Complete Body Treatment Plan
For the first half of your treatment, we manipulate your body to restore posture, realign bones and joints and increase range of motion, using Thai yoga stretching, Lomilomi and trigger point therapy. For the second half of your treatment, we release muscle tension, stagnant energy, and pain, using hot pack therapy, deep tissue, myofascial therapy, and relaxation massage. We use every modality! We'll also massage your head, face and stomach areas. You'll leave feeling transformed, like a new person. It's a treatment plan like no other.
Three hours for $270
SPECIALS: (Specials apply to in-calls only)
- Hawaii residents with local ID get $15 off on the first massage!
- Hawaii residents with local ID can also get a couples discount, at any time: Bring a lover, friend or family member and schedule massages one after the other. You get $15 off for each massage!
Refer a friend: Once he or she receives a massage, you get $15 off on your next massage!
Students and Military with ID and Seniors 65 years and older: $20 off each massage.
Birthday Discount: Schedule your massage on your birthday and get $15 off!
Anniversary Discount: Schedule a couples massage on your anniversary and get $15 off for each person!
Wedding & Bridal packeges:
- Bridal Showers & Bachelorette Parties - Treat the women in your life to a healing massage! Celebrate and indulge!
- The Bride's Day - Be relaxed and happy on that special day! On or before your wedding day, we come to you for a healing massage at your house, hotel, wedding site, or wherever it's convenient.
- The Wedding Party - Give your attendants what they need on the big day - stress relief! A great addition to rehearsals or as a bridesmaid gift idea!
- Lovers Special - Start your new life relaxed, rejuvenated, and connected. Schedule a couple's massage for the days before or after your wedding.
- Mother/Daughter Massage - Together, you've worried, stressed, laughed and maybe even cried planning this special day. Now take time to relax and spend quality time together!
Specials cannot be combined
Prices subject to change
search phrases: Massage in massage Massage and massage Massage therapy in massage therapy Massage body Massage therapy treatments Massage therapy at home